Friday 28 August 2015

Hello blogging world!

Hello crazy world of blogging,

this is my first post on this blog. Yes, you read it right, not my first post ever, but my first post on THIS blog. I have started several blogs when I was young, but never continued them because

A) I was afraid my friends would find them at some point (especially if I would have just revealed something "embarrassing" or something of the sort),  or
B) I forgot about them and now don't know the password to them anymore.

So anyway, this will be my umpteenth attempt at starting a blog, with the intention of sticking to it and actually writing interesting posts (my previous ones being about grandma's, ketchup, and photos of my family). I will, however, for the time being remain anonymous, so as to not at a later point quit again because of reason A.

A little bit about me and my blog

I will remain anonymous, however will tell you about myself to a certain extent. I was born in a small country in Europe, and have since then lived in places all over the world, making me a "third culture kid" as parents like to refer to "my kind" as; an expat; and an extremely open person to new ideas, cultures, lifestyles, etc. Where exactly I have lived will remain unknown, although if you continue to read my blog you will probably find out soon enough through little hints or me blatantly saying so.

*takes break to put on jacket as it is getting cold outside but I love sitting outside #firstworldproblems*

I am currently

*looks around shocked because automatic sprinklers just turned on*

Attempt no. 2

I am currently 18 years old, and have a place secured at a very well known university in a country outside of one that my parents live in, meaning I am on the brink of starting my own life and becoming independent. Or am I? That is actually the question that I have been trying to answer this entire summer, as am also inclined to take a gap year and work, sleep, eat my parents food, and sleep in my own bed. I still don't have a definitive answers, although I think I might be inclined towards one more that the other right now (this happens every few weeks with a different answer, just FYI).

As for my blog, I have no idea what my "schedule" will be, but I know I want to post about beauty, fashion, lifestyle, movies, TV shows, music, and travel. Basically like every other blogger/youtube out there nowadays (this was not the case back in the days of the ketchup blog- maybe one day I will find it and link it to you guys).
So, if you like what you read here now, or are a teeny bit interested in if I will actually continue this blog, please stick around and come back some time for more.

Thank you for reading this in the first place and I love you all,

Adrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment